Thanks to the advanced technology which makes the whole world smaller by providing instant services of communication between people. At present, you are able to remain in touch with your loved one 24/7 which was not possible in the past.
WhatsApp is trendy app these days
Today, Whatsapp is considered as a king in the world of messages as it facilitates its users by providing numerous features at a time such as images, videos, audios, and text messages can be easily shared without any additional charges. Moreover, Whatsapp also provides you facility to chat with a group so you can discuss your academic tasks, official assignments with your friends or colleagues. Do you want to install WhatsApp on Windows 10 PC? But still, find no right technique for it. We offer an outstanding way to set up the WhatsApp for your PC.
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that is specified for Windows and OS X. It allows you to use such apps on your PC which are specific for the Android devices and are generally known as Android-only Apps. There is no any complicated technique to install BlueStacks. It is available on the BlueStacks.com site and it is free of cost. Indeed, Bluestacks is an astonishing tool that makes you able to install multiple Android apps at a time so that you can save your precious time with the help of this service.
A convenient technique to install WhatsApp on bluestacks
- To install WhatsApp on your PC first you have to download the BlueStacks Player.
- Go to the BlueStacks.com. Just click on the link
- Downloading and installation will start mechanically, but it takes a little time to install.
- After installation, sign into Google Play without any delay so Google Play Store let you download any App onto your PC.
- Don’t forget to make your Google account because App Store access is prohibited if you have no Google account because BlusStacks is an Android emulator and need an account to download Apps.
- You can use your present account to get access to the App Store or set up a new Google account.
- On BlueStacks Window, there is a magnifying glass on the upper left side, click on it.
- Now Google Play Store is launched. You need to accept the terms and conditions as you are using it the first time.
- Hit the search icon that is located on the top right of the page
- Write down WhatsApp on the search bar
- A list of results will be displayed and WhatsApp is normally located in the top row, so select it and click on install button
- After setting up, Android App will be located in the Bluestacks’ Apps section and you can use it whenever you want.
Now you can enjoy WhatsApp on your Windows 10. It is convenient to use it on a large screen as compared to a smaller screen and a tiny on-screen keyboard of the mobile phone. You can make your conversation more effective and pleasant.